Pages

Saturday 14 February 2009

All you need is love

It's Valentine's Day. A day for celebrating love. As a child/teenager I dreaded it because I was one of those that never got a card (secret ones from mum don't count!) and yet I always, always hoped.
Now, of course, all my days are filled with declarations of love from and to my husband and children and I know that I am so lucky. I wish I could have told teenage me that this would happen - it would have saved a lot of heartache and disappointment.


I made 'cards' for my lot. Actually they are heart pockets and I got the idea from maya*made. I was going to put sweets in them but forgot to get any in time. In the end I wrote love notes for them all and tucked them inside which was much nicer than sweets. I think they were touched.


I'm happy that I'm still creating and, yes, it does make me feel happier and more fulfilled.

1 comment:

barxwrite said...

"And I - e - I - e - I - Will always love you!" xxx