Pages

Wednesday 30 November 2011

A tentative re-start?

Hello!
It has been a long time...over two years in fact.  Emigrating is a major, major head and heart messer.  I am finally feeling that I am coming out of a big fog and actually living a life again.  So off I go with the blog again.
Same rules as before - it's primarily for me to organise my thoughts and feelings and to make me a bit more accountable.  No-one wants to read about how I watched telly, surfed the net and ate chocolate day after day, not even me, so it  should motivate me to notice how I use my time.  It's also a way for family to read about incidental events that happen and to see lots of photos.
I'll aim for at least one a week but I refuse to feel guilty if I fail.

So...to start here are a few photos from the summer:

Summer breakfast

fun in the hot-tub

Mum has fun with a kangaroo

Charlie makes a friend

All dressed up for a wedding

My gorgeous daughter and gorgeous mum

Bill the Alpaca smiles for the camera
 Until next time....

2 comments:

Anne said...

I love the alpaca smiling pic, it made me smile too. Look forward to hearing about your exploits in Aus
How are the spiders? I have a real phobia about them and that would be the one thing putting me off visiting Aus!

Julie said...

Hi Alex, welcome back to blog world!!

Looking forward to reading about life in beautiful Bridgetown.

Have a great weekend :)
Julie